Family Day Lunch

20150213


On Monday it was Family Day so my parents and I went to a restaurant called Trattoria at Park Royal in West Vancouver. I enjoyed this Eggs and Benedict meal which was so delicious and after I wasn't extremely full since it was a pretty light meal overall. Unfortunately it was raining so we weren't particularly in the mood to walk around much and ended up going home after. If you guys haven't been to the Park Royal mall, I highly suggest paying a visit since they have some great stores and restaurants like ZARA, ANTHROPOLOGIE, FREE PEOPLE, FAUBOURG, and URBAN OUTFITTERS. I especially like going there because there are a lot less people as opposed to when you're downtown so I feel more relaxed when I'm shopping or just browsing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger