Camel Coat

20150209

URBAN OUTFITTERS coat AMERICAN APPAREL blouse TOPSHOP jeans ZARA shoes WILFRED FREE beanie MARC JACOBS purse

I had my eye on this camel coat from the minute it hit the URBAN OUTFITTERS rack. Unfortunately it was originally priced at $225 which, in my opinion, was a bit too much for a coat. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about splurging on statement pieces that will last you a long time, it's just I thought I could probably find a cheaper one elsewhere. Luckily, I wasn't able to find a similar one because low-and-behold, I found this beauty on sale for $99! (Okay, in all fairness my mom found it so HUGE thank you to my mommy dearest!!) I think someone probably returned the coat because it was the only one in the sale section (and luckily in my size too). The brand is Kimchi Blue but I think it's sold out on the UO website unfortunately, sorry guys!

Do you guys ever have those days where you find the most amazing piece of clothing and it's the last one left and you think to yourself, "It was meant to be"? Because that was the kind of day for me. I wasn't even originally planning to go into UO but clearly something was pulling me to go in there because I was meant to find the coat of my dreams. Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, I love yopur style and looks ! Glad to follow here ! ♥
    http://babysandyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger