Sunday Lunch Outfit

20150126

WILFRED FREE beanie ANTHROPOLOGIE coat AMERICAN APPAREL sweater TOPSHOP jeans ZARA boots MARC JACOBS purse

On Sunday I had a lovely lunch with my best friend Nicole and our friend Sabrina. The three of us haven't hung out together since the summer so it was about time we got to catch up! I recently purchased this coat from ANTHROPOLOGIE, wait for it... ON SALE. Originally it was around $240 (I can't quite remember) but I got it for $60!!!! I couldn't believe I was getting such an amazing deal from this store since they're stuff is expensive. I also walked away with a great book called "A Denim Story" for about $12-14, so I was really happy. 

I really wanted to wear my new coat and all was fine until we decided to browse around the mall for a bit. I couldn't believe how hot it was in there! In every store I was BOILING, not even exaggerating. So before you decide to wear a very warm coat make sure it's cold enough so that you won't be sweating like crazy in it!

 I apologize for the bad lighting, turns out the lighting in the mall is not very good for taking photos in. Regardless, the photos turned out great considering they were taken on my phone and Nicole was kind enough to take them for me, so THANK YOU!! XO


2 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger