Rainy Day Blues

20150124

WILFRED FREE hat&sweater ACNE blouse ZARA coat AMERICAN APPAREL mom jeans ADIDAS sneakers MARC JACOBS purse

On this particular day, it was just pissing it down with rain (if you look close enough you can see the edges of my sneakers are soaked). My uncle was in town that week and this was my only day off so we decided to go downtown to do a bit of shopping... Although we didn't purchase anything, sigh. I think this is about as intricate as my layering will get, though I will keep trying! Also, may I add, I bought these jeans from the AA website during the Cyber Monday sale and got these for about $40 off. For those of you who are AA shoppers, I think you can appreciate how satisfied I was with that purchase because their stuff is bloody expensive!! They ended up being cheaper than regular priced jeans at Topshop (Their jeans are usually cheaper than AA ones)! 

I really want my hair to grow so I'm trying my best to avoid any heat on my hair that can damage it, so I put it into a low bun and threw on a hat. I really like the boy-vibe this outfit has since I've been drawing a lot of inspiration from these masculine looks. Oh, and I recently discovered tucking in your sucks into your jeans is the perfect way to stay warm without having to wear boots. Try it out!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger