Layers in the Fall

20141126


VINTAGE denim jacket LA NOTTE sweater TOPSHOP jeans ZARA boots AMERICAN APPAREL hat WILFRED scarf MARC JACOBS purse

Here's an outfit I wore a month ago but never got around to posting in time. Personally I'm a fan of denim on denim since I'm a HUGE denim fan. I'm pretty sure I wear some sort of denim every single day, not to mention I have a zillion pairs of jeans (hehe!). I wore this outfit to one of my lectures at uni and it was super comfy, which is something I opt for when I go to class. Especially if I have long classes I want to make sure I'm as comfortable as I can be! Also, I had a few layers so it was easier for me to adjust to the changing weather (one minute it's sunny the next it's raining.. you never know).

I have papers and finals coming up soon so I'm going to be a little busy bee working and studying for those in the next few weeks. However, I will try my best to post at least one or two looks each week.. Although I've been a little sick lately so I'm not even sure if I'll be going out very much but we'll see! Hope you all have a safe Black Friday shopping (which I haven't decided if I'm going to participate in yet) and a lovely weekend. Talk soon! X

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger