Photoshoot with Reema Ismail: Part 1

20141022


TOPSHOP white crop-top ZARA top VINTAGE CALVIN KLEIN distressed jeans DR. MARTENS boots

Recently I contacted Reema asking if she wanted to shoot together since I am absolutely in love with her photography. I follow her on Instagram and I'm pretty much hitting the like button for every photo, it's hard not to like any of her photos they are all incredible! I was so excited when we finally got to shoot and I really enjoyed working with her. She made me feel super comfortable and encouraged me to do whatever I felt like (especially any super weird and tangled shapes with my body) and that she promised the photos would look great... Low and behold, she more than lived up to her promise. I can't express enough how much I love these photos because they're different from any photos I've taken before. Even though these photos are simple Reema has a talent for capturing the soul and beauty of anything she photographs, it's rather remarkable. I really hope to work with her again sometime soon.

I will be posting the second half of my favorite photos from the shoot soon so make sure you check back to the blog to see the rest of the photos. In the mean time make sure you follow Reema on Instagram and keep up with her photography on her website and blog.

REEMA'S SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger