Long Overdue Vacation Outfit

20141020






ZARA blouse TOPSHOP jeans&sandals RAY-BAN sunglasses MARC JACOBS purse VINTAGE GUCCI watch

This is an outfit I wore while I was away on vacation in Serbia and I completely forgot to post these photos. I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging as so many people have been telling me how much they love my blog so I feel I need to step my game back up! I thought I would at least post these photos so they don't go to waste. 

I don't remember what I was doing that day, probably just walking around the city with my mom who by the way, took these lovely photos for me (thanks mama!). Anywho, I was having some troubles trying to figure out how to wear this blouse without having my bra showing and alas, I found the perfect bra! It's a skin colored bra I picked up from WALMART and it blends in perfectly as it doesn't draw attention to the bra. Instead the focus is on the amazing details of the blouse, which is the goal!

I paired this blouse with my favorite TOPSHOP jeans and sandals which made the outfit more casual, in contrast to the more fancy blouse. These RAY-BAN sunglasses are absolutely to DIE FOR. I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to my uncle who bought them for me for my birthday. I haven't worn any other sunglasses since I got them. 

Anyways, I've got some new photos to share with you guys so stay tuned as I have a lot in store for you guys :) XO

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger