Victoria

20140608


VINTAGE GAP cardigan VINTAGE CALVIN KLEIN jeans TOPSHOP crop-top&sunglasses CONVERSE sneakers MANGO belt

My mom's birthday gift was taking her to Victoria for a day, since I knew she wanted to go back for a while. I think the last time we went was 2 years ago so it was nice to finally have the chance to go back and enjoy a beautiful sunny day there. Our ferry left at 7 and we got there at around 8:30 so we had the entire day to relax. We started by going to the Butchart Gardens which had a beautiful display of different types of flowers and plants. We then went to downtown Victoria where we walked around and had some lunch. We ended the day by visiting a beach in Sidney and going for a nice walk there and then we headed back home. Overall I had such a relaxing day with my mom and I hope to go back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger