Sporty Spice

20140627

AMERICAN APPAREL crop-top TOPSHOP trousers ADIDAS sneakers URBAN OUTFITTERS backpack

I found this really cool crop-top from American Apparel and I just couldn't resist buying it. I love the geometric detail of the lines on the top and my absolute favourite thing about it is the back. This is going to be perfect for hot summer days and especially on my vacation where it's going to be super hot. I paired it with these white trousers and my mom's vintage ADIDAS sneakers to keep the look sporty. The necklace is from a store in Victoria which I can't remember the name of and I have no idea which brand it is… All I can remember is it's made by a Vancouver designer! I'm so excited that it's finally summer so I can whip out my summer clothes and enjoy the warm weather (well hopefully it'll be nice, with Vancouver weather you never know…). Also, can we talk about how my hair is FINALLY growing!! I'm not wearing extensions… Yeaup, that's right people that is my natural hair and it is getting longer.  No more painful, hair-pulling, annoying, such a hassle to maintain extensions for me! HALLELUJAH is all I have to say. If you guys would be interested in how I take care of my hair let me know and I'll either make a YouTube video or write a blog post about it. In the mean time, I'm going to go thank the Hair Gods for this bloody miracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger