Shades of Cool

20140604

TOPMAN leather jacket WILFRED FREE overalls TOPSHOP crop-top DR.MARTENS boots CLAIRE'S choker OAK + FORT necklaces MARC JACOBS bag

Yesterday was my mom's birthday so I spent the entire day with her. We started off our day by visiting Science World since we haven't been in a long time. They changed some things around but it's just as I remembered it from when I was younger, definitely re-lived some childhood memories. We walked along the seawall for a little since it was a beautiful day (although I was a little warm in my leather jacket in the sun, but hey I made a commitment to wear it so..!). Then we went and watched Maleficent since my mom wanted to watch it for a while and I really enjoyed it. Angelina Jolie is incredibly beautiful and a wonderful actress, definitely a really cute movie! We ended the day with dinner at the Hart House Restaurant where I enjoyed the most delicious duck breast I've ever had. I had a really fun day catching up with my mom and I hope she enjoyed it too! She gets more and more beautiful with age, I swear!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger