Acting Challenge-Please Vote for Me!

20140505



Hi guys! I know this isn't a fashion-related post (and I apologize for my lack-there-of lately) but I've been busy the past few weeks attending workshops and working on a submission for an Acting Challenge. I have the chance to win a 1-on-1 meeting with A-List Industry Judges so PLEASE make sure you check out my submission. If you like what you see please vote for me and share with your friends as your support means SO MUCH to me. I hope you guys enjoy the video and thanks a bunch for your time and appreciation. XO

Link to my submission: http://indi.com/t/C9400CFA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger