Vintage Distressed Denim

20140406

DSC09104
DSC09105
DSC09111
DSC09122
DSC09124
DSC09130

OAK + FORT coat&necklaces WILFRED blouse VINTAGE CALVIN KLEIN distressed jeans TOPSHOP boots MARC JACOBS bag

The other day I finally had the chance to go into the F AS IN FRANK vintage store and found these amazing pair of distressed mom jeans! I admit to having a crazy obsession for distressed denim, I'm not sure why but I love the look. Now that it's not as cold I can wear these without freezing to death. 

I haven't been feeling the best all week... I think it might be because finals are coming up and I've been stressing out A LOT. I'm really hoping I'll be feeling better for finals because I cannot afford to be sick during finals week! I thought if I went for a little walk by the ocean I would feel a little better but I think I'm just getting even more sick, just my luck. 

On a happier note, my uncle's in town which I am so happy about so I'll be spending the next week with him (well, when I'm not at school). Also, I'm thinking of dying my hair back to my natural hair color, as my hair is very stubborn and won't keep my hair dark. I don't really like how my hair looks reddish and I am sick of my awful roots growing in! If you guys have any hair suggestions that you think would look good on me let me know!! Hope you all have a lovely week.

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger