Steveston

20140412

DSC09165
DSC09166
DSC09168
DSC09171
DSC09177
DSC09178
DSC09195

ZARA leather jacket TOPSHOP plaid blouse, jeans&sunglasses  DR.MARTENS boots MARC JACOBS purse CLAIRE'S choker

Today was my uncle's last day in Vancouver (sadly) so we decided to head down to Steveston and have some fish and chips. It was such a beautiful day, there was not a single cloud in the sky and it wasn't cold at all. I'm feeling much better now so it was nice to just relax and walk around outside. I'm not sad my uncle left since I will be seeing him in three and a half months anyway, but I had a good time hanging out with him this week. See you soon uncle!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger