Neutral

20140421


H&M coat ACNE blouse ZARA skort WILFRED FREE beanie PRADA bag JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots

I hope you all had a good long weekend and Easter holiday! I spent the majority of mine studying as I have my last final on Wednesday, but I had a lovely Easter with my parents. My mom did a little bit of shopping and picked up some new pieces and I love her purchases so I thought I'd get a few photos of them on. The first is this gorgeous coat from H&M that is from their Conscious Collection which aims to offer sustainable pieces. I think this is the perfect piece to have in one's wardrobe, seeing as we are in the Spring season and it will start to get a bit warmer, it's nice to have a light-weight piece like this to just throw on. This is a perfect transition piece from Winter to Spring!

The second purchase is these amazing JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots that have slits on the sides which adds such an interesting detail. I was worried that my feet wouldn't be stable or supported because of the slit but I had no trouble walking in them and they are BEYOND comfortable. Seriously, I don't think I've ever worn a pair of boots so comfy. Of course you can wear these with no socks (which I think is the point) but I decided to wear a pair of socks just to add a little more depth to my outfit and show you that you can still wear socks with them. 

The past few days have been a little gloomy in terms of the weather, especially compared to last week which was so gorgeous and sunny. I'm hoping the sun will come back soon and stay for a while, I'm prepared to start wearing skirts (well, if it gets warmer). Anyways, as I've mentioned my last final is this Wednesday (I'M ALMOST THERE) so once I'm done I'm planning on posting more photos of my outfits and hopefully filming some videos for you guys, as I have received some video requests which is super exciting! If you guys have finals this week I wish you the best of luck and I hope everyone has a lovely week!

2 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger