Black Out

20140412

BeFunky_null_1.jpg
BeFunky_null_2.jpg
BeFunky_null_3.jpg
BeFunky_null_4.jpg
BeFunky_null_5.jpg

WILFRED FREE hat WILFRED blouse TALULA pants JEFFREY CAMPBELL boots TOPSHOP sunglasses MARC JACOBS purse

This was an outfit I wore last week to work but never got the chance to take photos of my outfit so I decided to finally do it. I loved the all-black look and I like how simplistic this look is while still making a statement. I've noticed I've been dressing in mostly black and dark shades lately... Perhaps it's reflective of my "the-university-student-stressed-over-finals-time-of-the-year" feeling. Even though I will be taking classes in the Summer semester, I cannot wait to be officially done with this semester. I'll have a little break before the next semester begins but I'm hoping I'll have more time to actually go out and hang out with friends during the next few months. I'm actually really looking forward to the next few months since a lot of exciting things are in store for me including a concert, some photo shoots, possibly some filming and my beloved vacation. I've got a feeling this will be an amazing Summer!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger