Vintage Coat

20140304

VINTAGE coat ACNE blouse WILFRED trousers ZARA boots TOPSHOP hat BROWNS clutch

When I wrote this post I could have sworn I wrote a complete description and everything and saved it and then I posted it and the description disappeared... I have no idea what happened, anyways.. I had been flipping through my family photo albums and noticed my mom wearing this coat in a few of the photographs. I asked her to find it for me and thank God she was able to find it because I absolutely love this coat! I love how it has a vintage vibe with the leather and fur collar but I feel like this style of coat is actually quite popular right now. It's a really warm coat surprisingly so it's a good thing I found it now because I can wear it during these cold days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger