Typical Raincouver Day

20140328

DSC09045

DSC09049

DSC09050

DSC09052

DSC09053

URBAN OUTFITTERS cardigan/sweater GAP vintage turtleneck sweater RIVER ISLAND boyfriend jeans TOPSHOP boots WILFRED scarf MARC JACOBS bag

Today I had an audition and of course when I have to head downtown my bus is super late and the SkyTrain is not working properly. I ended up having to take a taxi to get to my audition on time which was really annoying, AND it was raining which put me in an even worse mood. The transit system here needs to get it together, they've been having so many problems lately it's ridiculous! At least I made it to my audition on time, that's most important. I had some coffee with my mom at Faubourg and then I went home. Now I've got to finish some assignments and projects for my classes and start studying as the dreaded finals are quickly approaching. Wish me luck guys!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger