Some Changes...

20140302

LA NOTTE beanie WILFRED FREE t-shirt CHARLES&GRACE necklace TOPMAN leather jacket HUDSON jeans TOPSHOP boots MARC JACOBS purse

Recently I've had a few changes in my life! First of all, I no longer work at Topshop anymore which I'm quite sad about. I loved working there and met so many amazing people I'm truly going to miss everyone! But I got hired at Aritzia which is pretty exciting. For those of you who might not have heard of Aritzia I highly recommend you check out their website, they have GORGEOUS clothing. I had my first shift yesterday and this is what I wore. For my first day I didn't do too bad but I still have a lot to learn. I'm hoping things will get better for me there but I'm sure once I'm settled in I'll be fine.

The second change is, as you can see, my hair is obviously shorter! No I didn't cut it... I've actually been wearing clip-in extensions for a while. Whenever someone found out I wore extensions they were always so surprised and said that they couldn't even tell (which is good, that's the whole point!). But extensions need a lot of maintaining and it's a really big hassle to clip them in every day and that means I have to style my hair so that my extensions can blend in with/match my hair. Not to mention all the headaches I would get because it's constantly pulling on your hair. SO... I decided to just stop wearing them and embrace my naturally thin and short hair... But we'll see how long that lasts since I have a crazy obsession with long thick hair. I think I just need to figure out how to make my short hair look good and experiment with some hairstyles and hopefully I'll like my natural hair.  What better way to start embracing my short hair then for my first shift at my new job!

ARITZIA WEBSITE: http://aritzia.com/

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger