Casual Geek

20140318

ZERO UV glasses OAK + FORT coat&necklaces LA NOTTE sweater TOPSHOP plaid shirt&jeans WILFRED FREE vest NIKE runners MARC JACOBS purse

I worked on Saturday and this was my outfit. Since it was raining I didn't particularly feel like dressing up too much but I wanted to wear my new glasses from ZERO UV. They have a promotion going on for signing up with them so I decided to purchase 2 pairs of glasses from them and I am so glad I did since it is difficult for me to find clear glasses that look good on me. I took a chance ordering online but it payed off I'd say. I got lots of compliments on them as well so I'm satisfied with my purchase! I have filmed a new Haul Video that should be up in the next few days, sorry for the wait!

2 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger