Almost Monochrome

20140309

WILFRED blouse TALULA pants ZARA leather jacket OAK AND FORT necklaces CONVERSE sneakers MARC JACOBS bag NARS (Schiap)lipstick

I had been contemplating whether or not to get this blouse from Aritzia for a while and I finally decided to purchase it when I realized I had nothing recent from the store... and since I work there I should probably be wearing new clothing to show them off to the customers. I'm really happy I bought it, I received so many nice compliments from customers and some of the other associates so definitely money well spent. Before my shift I popped into Oak and Fort and found these really cool necklaces and they were having a sale with their jewelery so I got them. 

I would go into further detail about my new clothes but I'm saving it for a new haul video I plan to film later this week so stay tuned for that! In the mean time if you aren't already make sure to subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL and check out my videos!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger