20 Years and More to Come

20140326

DSC09015
 
DSC09014
DSC09032

DSC09038

ZARA jacket&shoes H&M sweater&blouse MANGO jeans MARC JACOBS purse

If you're wondering, no, the title is not suggesting I turned 20 (although there is about 4 more months until I do. [Oh God]). On Sunday I celebrated with my parents 20 years since they moved to Canada. It was a beautiful. sunny day so we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed downtown. We had lunch at a restaurant called Yew where I had the most amazing pancakes, fish&chips and vegan mousse. Yes, that's right folks, I tried something vegan. It was intriguing so I wanted to give it a try and I actually liked it! It was definitely a different taste from a rich and creamy typical mousse you would normally have but nonetheless it was still delicious. I don't think the texture is for everybody since they used a vegan-friendly chocolate. Although I don't think I'll be going vegan anytime soon, I love my meat and dairy products so I could never let that go! After the lovely lunch we went into some stores to see what was new and then headed home. Overall it was quite an enjoyable day and I wish my parents many more beautiful years in Canada! Who knows maybe they'll move somewhere else in the future.. There was a little discussion of possibly moving to Austria after they retired.. Hmmmm, I guess we'll have to wait and see what the future holds! 

I also attempted to Vlog the entire day since it was so nice out so hopefully I'll find time to edit the videos before my final exams. If not stay tuned for it so you can see the meals I had at Yew and take a look at a beautiful day in downtown Vancouver.

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger