'Sweater Lookbook' YouTube Video

20140215



I spent all night editing my video so that I could get it up on my channel asap and here it is! I'm really excited about this one, I love all my outfits and my editing is getting better. I left all the links to everything I'm wearing in the info box incase you guys were wondering. 

Obviously I couldn't wear most of these outfits now in the winter but I wanted to show you guys some variety with how you can wear a sweater. I really hope you guys enjoy the video and remember to like the video if you like it and make sure you subscribe!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger