Sneak Peek of New YouTube Video

20140214

ZARA sweater & skort TOPSHOP shoes URBAN OUTFITTERS, SABOSKIRT & ALDO rings

Since I finished writing most of my essay I decided to take a little break and I filmed a new YouTube video. Since I purchased a ton of sweaters in the past few months I wanted to show you guys how I style them. I didn't get the chance to film all of my sweaters but I'll make sure to show you guys the rest in future blog posts! Hopefully I'll have the video all finished and ready to upload sometime this weekend. 

Anyways, Happy Valentines Day everyone I hope you are all spending it with loved ones and have a lovely weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger