Rainy Sundays

20140217

AMERICAN APPAREL hat PLANET coat GAP sweater MANGO leggings NIKE sneakers MARC JACOBS purse

Typical Vancouver weather has returned! It was a very gloomy day so I didn't really feel like dressing up too much. I kept it comfy and casual by wearing my shiny leggings with my mom's vintage turtleneck sweater and my Nike runners. I threw on this gorgeous coat so I can stay warm and protected from the rain, as well as this scarf and my beloved hat for extra warmth. I think Sundays are turning into 'Macaroons Sundays' for me as I went for Macaroons again! I went to West Vancouver again but this time it was at a cafe called 'Faubourg'. This place is AMAZING and very fancy. The macaroons are to die for and it really reminded me of my trips to Paris... Ahh I'm beyond nostalgic, someone take me back to Europe asap!

2 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger