My Life Through Instagram

20140213


Sorry for the lack of posts in the last few days, I've been quite busy writing a 1600-1900 word essay that's due Monday! I always try to keep my Instagram updated so if you're not already following me make sure you do! @emilijabaranac

Tomorrow I think I might film a new YouTube video, but it depends on how much I get done with my essay. I am currently almost half way done so hopefully I'll get the majority done by tonight so then I can film tomorrow. If I do film it'll probably be up by this weekend or the beginning of next week, so stay tuned because it's going to be a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger