Mondays at University

20140203








TOPSHOP jacket UNIF sweater RIVER ISLAND jeans DR. MARTENS boots NIGHT MARKET sunglasses VINTAGE backpack

As if Mondays aren't bad enough for me (since I have 7 hours of classes [consisting of a 3 hour class followed by a 2 hour class]) but yesterday I wasn't feeling good at all. I had to leave my first class early because I felt really sick. It was so bad I was considering not writing a midterm exam I had but thankfully I was feeling a little better when it came time to write it. Overall, it was just not my day. But at least I looked good-ish, right? (By the way, these photos were taken before I felt sick... I came home looking like a hot mess....) Oh and my mom made the most delicious Carbonara Pasta so at least there was something good out of my day. Hope you guys had a better Monday than me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger