Comfy/Stylish

20140206






ZARA jacket & necklace WILFRED sweater TALULA pants TOPSHOP shoes MARC JACOBS purse MAC (Diva) lipstick

Apparently today was the coldest it's been in Vancouver on this day in 66 years. The sun is so deceiving, it makes you think it's a nice day (which it was) but then you step outside and feel like you just entered Antarctica. That being said, I didn't spend too much time outside I mean I don't know about you but I am not willing to freeze to death thank you very much. Anyways, today I was going for the 'comfy chic' look. Clearly I was comfortable in my trousers and turtleneck sweater but I made sure to still look stylish by adding my new ZARA necklace and leather jacket with my boots. If I was going to spend more time outside I would probably be wearing my big coat and a thick scarf. Seriously it is so cold most of the time I can't feel my hands and feet! Summer where are you?!....

BY THE WAY.... Please try to ignore my God-awful roots that are growing in. I don't know if it's just the photographs or the lighting, but I never realized how noticeable they were! Don't worry, I am going to my hairdresser tomorrow and she'll fix it up for me... Thank god.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger