Chilly Saturdays

20140208







ZARA jacket & sweater RIVER ISLAND boyfriend jeans CONVERSE sneakers MARC JACOBS bag

Today I went to West Vancouver with my parents to this new cafe/bakery called CC Violin. They have such good macaroons and coffee and it's really cute inside. If you ever get the chance make sure you go check them out! Take a look at my Instagram account to see the photo I took of the Macaroons and my Mocha. I know I keep complaining about how cold it is but I can't help it... It's freezing! I've been living in my turtle neck sweaters lately because it's way too chilly to wear anything else. Apparently it's supposed to snow either tomorrow or Monday and I am crossing my fingers it doesn't snow tomorrow since I have to work late... I really don't want to get stuck downtown in the snow! Today it was pretty nice though, it's warmer when you're in the sun but not by much. 

I know I'm constantly wearing my leather jacket, and those jeans... and my converse sneakers but those are my favorite pieces right now! They go with anything pretty much and add so much value to any look. Also I am in love with this sweater, it is so soft and comfortable and surprisingly pretty warm. This is probably one of my favorite looks Oh and as you guys can tell I got rid of those hideous roots and now my hair is back to the color I love, yay! Anywho, I'm gonna go warm up with some tea, have a good weekend everyone!

1 comments:

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger