Meant to be

20140126





I've been searching for this sweater ever since I saw it on the blogger from The Haute Pursuit (such a style inspiration by the way, absolutely adore her!) and it wasn't online or in any store I went into. Then the other day I popped into Zara (shamefully just so I could take a picture of my outfit) and low and behold the sweater was sitting on a rack as if it had been waiting for me this whole time. I was SO thrilled and it was only $20! What a deal. I guess my intuition knew there was something waiting for me in Zara and clearly it was meant to be. Yipee! Oh, and then since I was so happy I decided to jam out to some 90s hits in my new sweater. Hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger