Hello 2014

20140101


CLUB MONACO blouse MANGO leggings JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels MAC/MAKEUP FOREVER lipstick

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a fun and safe night! I was originally going to stay home and celebrate with my parents but I decided to go out last minute, and I'm really glad I did since I had such a fun night. I didn't feel like wearing a dress or anything too fancy so I just threw on one of my dad's bow ties and teased the heck out of hair  (which was like a bird's nest by the end of the night, I kid you not). All in all it was a really good way to kick off the new year and I have a really good feeling about this year so I'm hoping it'll be a memorable one. I'm sure you've all read this quote a bunch of times by now but, "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a new 365 page book. Make sure you write a good one" - Brad Paisley.

Today I opened my new years gift and I'm so happy with everything I got, my parents seriously got it spot on this year. So thankful for such amazing parents! Wishing each and every one of you all the best in 2014♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger