Tumblr Inspirations

20131113



















*NONE OF THESE PHOTOS ARE MINE. ALL ARE FROM TUMBLR.

Oh my god Evan Peters though... 

Zoe: I don't wanna talk about me anymore, ok?
Kyle: You're the first hot girl I've met that doesn't want to talk about herself. 
*Zoe smiles*
Kyle: There's gotta be something wrong with you. 
*Zoe laughs*
Kyle: I know. You have a boyfriend. 
*Kyle hides behind his hand*
Zoe: No, I don't.
*Kyle peeps through his fingers*

This is my favourite scene with Evan Peters so far. I don't know if you guys have been watching American Horror Story Coven, but if you haven't then you MUST! I am so obsessed with this show it's ridiculous. The acting is insanely good and I love how this show is pretty much a fashion editorial! Seriously there is some fierce style in the show, LOVE IT. I would kill to get a role on this show, even if my role was totally messed up or I got brutally murdered, I don't care.. I WANT TO GET ON THIS SHOW. Sigh. Maybe one day..

Okay, well other then my obsession with this show, these are just some of my favourite photos on Tumblr. Make sure to check out my tumblr and follow me! http://sweetlyleah.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger