I have entered the dark side

20131125



TOPSHOP denim jacket, necklace & tights ZARA crop sweater & skort VINTAGE t-shirt UNDERGROUND creepers MARC JACOBS purse

So... I'm a brunette now! My blonde was starting to fade and it didn't really look like 'ombre' anymore so I decided to change up my hair again. Since winter is around the corner, I decided to go darker. I've always really liked my hair dark and I really love how my hair turned out this time! The color is so nice and rich, it almost has hints of dark red which I like also. I hope my hair doesn't fade anytime soon because I am so happy with how it looks right now!!
This was my outfit for work this weekend and since it was sunny I decided to take advantage of that and wear my tights (even though it was still freezing cold). I was feeling kind of grungy with my new dark hair, so I felt inspired by the London grunge style of loose-fitting denim jackets, baggy t-shirts and of course my creepers. I am almost done with this semester, I have one last class on Monday and then I'm preparing for finals. My last final is on the 14th so after that I plan to be posting a lot and hopefully I'll start making some videos again!

1 comments:

  1. ooo i like =)

    http://teddybearpaws1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger