Bundle of joy

20131126





TOPSHOP coat & jeans WILFRED scarf ZARA boots AMERICAN APPAREL hat 

It's been so cold lately! All I want to do is bundle up in my big fluffy coat, a cozy scarf and my big hat. I was on my way to work in this outfit and I was very warm which is perfect for these chilly days. I'm so ready for winter to come. I can't wait to be snuggled up in my over-sized sweaters, drinking hot chocolate and watching the snow fall. It's quite strange that I want it to snow actually, I usually hate the snow but I've been longing for it... Weird!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger