Breakfast at Medina

20131127


On Tuesday I had to be downtown to run an errand so my mom and I went to Medina for breakfast before. Medina is a cafe in downtown Vancouver that serves breakfast, lunch and brunch. It was my first time there and I really liked it! Although it's quite small, it had a cozy feeling to it and the food was really good. I had the Paella and my mom had the Saumon Fume. We were both quite satisfied with our breakfast and will most likely be returning very soon! If you would like to find out more about the cafe or take a look at their menu you can go to their website: http://www.medinacafe.com/home/

It was nice to finally have some time to actually go out with my mom and bond. With university it is so hard to find the time to do any type of socializing anymore. Since I was downtown I took the opportunity to do some shopping, since finals are coming up I probably won't have the chance to go shopping until after I'm completely done with the semester. I'm planning on filming a lookbook video of all my new purchases once finals are over so stay tuned my friends... I promise it'll be worth the wait.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't been to Cafe Medina yet! Hrd it's super busy. Can't wait to see ur lookbook (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets busy but it's worth the wait! We should go sometime before a Topshop shift :)

      Delete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger