Parts of me remind me of you

20131028

 
 TOPSHOP blazer, top & tights LEE high-waisted jean shorts AMERICAN APPAREL hat JEFFREY CAMPBELL coltrane cut-out boots WILFRED socks MARC JACOBS purse

I have the worst facial expressions.. 

Anyways... This was my outfit for work from yesterday. It was a really nice day even though it was still really cold but I wanted to wear my tights while I still can. A really nice guy came into work and took a photo of me. He's apart of this photography project called Faces of Vancouver where he takes photos of people in Vancouver to capture their story in a way. If you'd like to check out the Facebook page and see the photo he snapped of me head over to https://www.facebook.com/FacesOfVancouver


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger