Making mom jeans fancy

20131006

TOPSHOP blazer & mom jeans ZARA crop sweater AMERICAN APPAREL hat JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes BROWNS clutch ALDO & H&M rings

I FINALLY found a nice pair of mom jeans that don't make me look like I'm wearing a diaper! I like the patches on the jeans, it gives it a special flair and really pulls the attention to the jeans, which I want. I also really love this blazer from Topshop. The US 2 fit me perfectly but I wanted the blazer to sit a bit baggy so I can have a little wiggle room for layering and such, so I got the US 4. 

Since the jeans kind of give off a super casual (almost farmer) look, I wanted to make sure my outfit still looked classy. So, I paired them with my blazer, a simple but elegant crop sweater, a hat and my new loafers. Love this outfit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger