I Hate Everyone

20130903




ZARA leather jacket TOPSHOP t-shirt & leggings DR. MARTENS boots MARC JACOBS purse MAKEUP FOREVER lipstick

I've gotten back into the working 'groove' now that I'm back from my vacation. While I was away, I noticed Topshop got this t-shirt that says "I Hate Everyone" and I knew I just had to have it. I swear this shirt was made just for me. I bought it in a small and it fits kind of like an over-sized jersey which I like. These photos were taken after I got off work so please excuse my strange facial expressions, as I was very tired from a long day of work! I think this will be my Monday t-shirt... Because everyone hates Mondays (especially me [especially with school starting.])

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger