Fall, I'm ready for ya

20130923


H&M vest ZARA leather jacket MANGO jeans CLUB MONACO t-shirt JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes PRADA purse ZARA necklace H&M, SABO SKIRT & ALDO rings

This is really strange for me to say (because I LOVE Summer) but I'm actually happy it's Fall and I also can't wait for Winter... What's wrong with me?! I think it's just I'm mostly ready to wear comfy sweaters and boots and plus I bought a few new Fall pieces so I want to wear them! 

I hopped into Little Burgundy and found these Jeffrey Campbell shoes which I absolutely adore. I wore them to work and they are pretty comfortable with thin socks, although they did squish my poor little toes. But I just need to wear them in a bit and I'm sure they'll be fine. I also went into H&M and found this vest, which is kind of what I was looking for lately. I think it'll be fun to layer it with sweaters and other jackets. I also bought a super comfy sweater from H&M, that is shorter in the front and longer in the back. Can't wait to style it! As well, I realized I really needed more rings so I picked up a small pack of different rings.

Anywho, since the Fall semester has started I won't be able to post very much but I'll try my very best to post outfits during the week, especially when I go to work. I wish you all a good semester. Study hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger