Cross my heart with blue lipstick

20130915

CHOIES.COM sunglasses LIME CRIME lipstick

I've had my eyes on these sunglasses which are originally from the VERY expensive House of Holland website (click here for the link to the site). When I found replicas on choies.com I just had to have them!! They are so fab, and even though summer is over I will be wearing them a lot... Sun or no sun! Currently my favorite sunglasses for sure and not to mention how good they look on, they really elevate any outfit.

Also, when I saw Rihanna rocking the blue lipstick I immediately knew I had to try it out. I was going to order them from the Lime Crime website but they sold out! So I had to order through Urban Outfitters. I was a little scared as to how the blue was going to look on me.. Either it was going to look amazing or I was going to look like an alien. But I've got to say I'm actually so happy with how it looks! I think the key to making bold lipstick work is knowing how to do your makeup. If you over power the makeup on your eyes then the blue together with it is going to be too much. That's why I put white eyeliner on the bottom lid of my eyes and I don't put any mascara on the bottom lashes, just the top. All in all, these are definitely successful purchases!

On a musical note... I've discovered the Arctic Monkeys thanks to Tumblr. I realize they have been around for a while but their "Hold On We're Going Home" cover really caught my attention (I actually love their cover a lot more than the original!!) First off, the lead singer has an amaze-balls voice, and secondly I love their 'sound'. Give them a listen if you haven't already!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger