Italy, Switzerland, & Monaco

20130823














These are some of the photos I took on my phone on my trip to Italy, Switzerland, and Monaco. We visited Milan, Lugano, Belaggio, Monte Carlo, etc. And because I don't know when the next time I'll be going back to Italy will be, I decided to go big and I bought myself a Prada purse. I was thinking about getting a Prada wallet but they were pretty basic and I thought, 'Go big or go home'. You can definitely see the amazing quality in the purse even from the hardware. This purse will definitely be something I'll be passing onto my children or grandchildren! 

I've been putting together a video from the trip that I finally finished today, so as soon as I get the change I'll be uploading it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger