I play for team Jesus

20130805





TOPSHOP jersey URBAN OUTFITTERS shorts CONVERSE sneakers ZARA necklace H&M necklace NIGHT MARKET sunglasses MARC JACOBS purse

It's been so hot in Beograd I'm pretty much always wearing my hair up now. I've started wearing my hair in a bun since I've been here and I actually like it in a bun now. I haven't done much since I've been here but I'm going to have an exciting week. Wednesday I'm making a change to my appearance (you'll have to wait and see what exactly) and then Sunday I'm leaving for Milan! I'm awfully excited and can't wait to share more photos with you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger