Recent Photo Shoot

20130713

FIRST OUTFIT: TOPSHOP shoes
SECOND OUTFIT: BEBE top TOPSHOP trousers JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels BCBG hat

In the first look I was supposed to be an 'abandoned doll'. I had fun shooting this look since I usually do 'street fashion' shoots so this was something different for me. I absolutely love how my hair was done (yes that is my actual hair it's not a hair accessory!) The clothing for the doll look wasn't mine it was provided for me but I thought my new Topshop shoes would be perfect for the doll look and I think it looked great with the outfit. We shot half the doll looks at Deer Lake and then the other half were shot downtown. I got many looks and some people actually liked the way I was dressed! One guy even asked to take a picture of me and wished me luck with my modelling career... Well I don't really know if I'll go into modelling as a profession but I thought that was nice of him to say! As much as the doll look was fun to shoot I've got to say the second look is my favorite. I haven't had much of a chance to wear my Topshop trousers lately so I thought this shoot would be a good opportunity to rock them. I look pretty fierce if I do say so myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger