June/July Haul

20130721




So you guys know how I said I had something new planned for my blog? Well this is it! For the past week I've been working on a video of my recent shopping purchases. I finally figured out how to properly film and edit a video and voila! This is the final product. I really hope you guys like the video idea because I have so many ideas for my new vlogging adventure. I started a YouTube channel because I figured it would be easier to have all my videos in one spot but I only plan on vlogging about fashion, nothing about my personal life. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions or requests and I will try my best to grant them. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger