But I'm a 90's bitch

20130720

TOPSHOP vest VINTAGE t-shirt LEE shorts JUJU jelly shoes CLAIRE'S scrunchie MARC JACOBS purse

This was my outfit for work yesterday. I was feeling a bit lazy since it was Friday, end of the week and all, so I felt like keeping my look casual. My hair was not cooperating with me so I put half of it up with a scrunchie. I was originally just going to tie it with a regular hair elastic but then I decided since my outfit was already pretty 90's inspired that I would keep that up with a scrunchie. I wore my new Juju jelly shoes to work before but I wore them with socks because I was afraid they might cut up my feet since they are plastic. Yesterday I wore them without socks and they actually didn't hurt my feet at all! I buckled them up into the last hole so that way they weren't rubbing against my skin too much and my feet were just fine luckily. Definitely my new favorite summer shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger