You Can't Sit With Us

20130605

BRANDY MELVILLE beanie FRONT ROW SHOP dress CLUB MONACO blazer TOPSHOP heels BROWNS clutch H&M necklace

 This is the dress I ordered from www.frontrowshop.com and I'm so beyond happy with my purchase! Girls, definitely give this site a look because they have great pieces and the best part is.... It arrived in 2 days. No joke. AND no extra fee for shipping or anything. The dress fits me well and the quality is pretty good too so I would say money well spent! I decided to give the outfit a little more edgier look with the beanie and the hot pink blazer. I would wear this outfit to an art gallery or some sort of fashion event. Also, I love this beanie, it's so sassy and it's a quote from Mean Girls which is one of my fav movies. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i've been trying to buy your beanie from the shop link on your blog but i can't proceed to payment. Is there any other way i can make payment?

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger