Today I Love...

20130619


Just a little compilation of my favorite images from tumblr at the moment. Kate moss is all over tumblr these days and I'm beyond obsessed with her. You can totally see why her and Naomi Campbell are one of the most popular models in the world, they know how to work the camera!

Lately I've been really into the whole grunge style and I'm seeing it all over tumblr. A few days ago I actually did a photoshoot that had a grunge theme and I'm so excited to see the results (which off course I will share with you guys once I get them!) 

One last note: I'm sure you all have already heard the song Blurred Lines and if you haven't already go watch the video!! I am crazy about this model Emily Ratajkowski, she is insanely gorgeous and has the perfect body... Biggest girl crush ever! But I love how the models were styled in the video (well in the more conservative version at least, where they had their clothes on lol..) Especially I love these shoes that Emily is wearing. The platform is crazy high but I am in love with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger