The Past Week On Instagram

20130624

 I have had quite an exciting past few weeks. I filmed a promo shoot for a movie called Haxan that a director is currently writing a script for! The director was Davyde Wachell and the producer was Uwe Rafael Braun. My friend and I played the two witches who were walking around in the woods doing witch craft and chants. It was a lot of fun to film and I think the entire promo is going to look really good!! Davyde sent us a promo shot and and a gif he made from the shoot and as you can see it already looks sick. Can't wait to see the entire thing. Please make sure you check out the Haxan tumblr page and follow and reblog the pictures! The blog is giving a feel for what the movie is going to look like and there will be more photos and gifs posted from the shoot! http://haxanmovie.tumblr.com/

I also did a photo shoot for the Vanstyle Summer photo shoot lookbook. The theme was a grunge/skater look and I've got to say I really enjoyed this shoot the most out of all the ones we did. Probably because I can relate most to this style as I feel my fashion sense is evolving into a more grunge/hipster look. I've got a few photos back but I'll make a post with the photos once I get them all. After the shoot we all went out to a restaurant and I had the most delicious nachos. Best way to end a long day of shooting!

If you guys have been to the mall lately you have probably noticed there are many end-of-spring sales going on in stores. I went into Zara and they also have a sale going on but... off course I didn't end up buying something that was on sale -_- This always happens to me, but I truly didn't find anything I liked! Instead I found the most amazing silver shoes and the super popular skort that everyone is raving about. I'll be posting about the skort and shoes hopefully sometime this week or next so stay tuned.

1 comments:

  1. hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    you look amazing, love your style!
    you have such an amazing blog and good content!
    I will be visiting it from now on often:)
    check my blog if you want as well and hope
    to see you soon on Fashion Railways !!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger