Shop My Closet!

20130620


Hey guys! So I have realized that I have waaaaaay too many clothes that I don't wear anymore that have just been sitting in my closet collecting dust. I'm going to try to sell my clothes and everything that doesn't get sold is going to be given away to a charity. So if you see something you like act fast so your favorite piece doesn't get sold! More info is on my facebook page.

A side note: Please don't try adding me on Facebook because I don't add people I don't actually know just for personal reasons. You can follow the Haus of Leahh facebook page though! 


VISIT THE HAUS OF LEAHH FACEBOOK PAGE AT: http://facebook.com/hausofleahh

Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger