I've Got the Blues

20130602

CLUB MONACO plaid blouse TOPSHOP jeans H&M sweater/jacket JEFFREY CAMPBELL sandals MARC JACOBS purse

This is the outfit I wore to work yesterday, I was in a blue mood so I wore shades of blue. I got my sandals on sale from Holt Renfrew and I love them! They're pretty comfy which is important for work and I feel pretty bad ass with the spikes... If anyone makes me mad I could just kick them with my shoes and do some good damage ;) Please don't mind my face, I took these pictures after work and I was dead tired. Anywho, I've been quite busy with work, hence the lack of posts but I'll be posting new pics in the next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger