Flower Power

20130612

TOPSHOP flower headband CLUB MONACO blouse BRANDY MELVILLE crop-top URBAN OUTFITTERS shorts JEFFREY CAMPBELL heels TOPSHOP sunglasses VINTAGE backpack ALDO body chain FOREVER 21 cross necklace

On Monday I was shooting a trailer for this movie that a director I've worked with before is in the process of writing. My friend and I had to be two witches in the woods chanting, walking around, doing 'witchy' things. It was a lot of fun and I'm excited to see how it turns out. Before the shoot, I felt that my outfit was missing something so I quickly hopped into Topshop and bought this flower headband. I'm actually really happy I bought it because I've fallen in love with it now!

 I ended up throwing together a Coachella-inspired outfit, just because I love the headband so much. I feel this is something along the lines of what I would wear to Coachella (if I ever end up going) except I would probably be wearing a kimono instead of a blouse, but this will have to do for now. Now that it's summer I'll probably be wearing this headband a lot and to work since it's from Topshop... Perfect!

1 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look. I just went to an arts/music festival and this is something I would have worn, too. The top, sunnies and headband are my favorites of this look -- and of cour the JCs!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger